Subject: Need help on program....F2J for Pentium.
From: [email-masked] (David Andrew Shaw)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 13:13:27 -0700

Hello everyone,

  We are on the look out for a talented programmer who could write a 
conversion of the Broadcaster Elite stand alone program called F2J 
(Frames 2 Jstream) Currently it only works on the Amiga and we are 
wanting to make use of the many pentiums and Alphas here for doing 
our Jstreams.  Now some of you guys might be saying why not just buy 
a Perception etc, but so far from what we've seen the differance in 
quality is no that great and the Producer software for the DB32 is 
damn good.  

   Applied Magic have told us that the are unable to do this for us 
and we really would like this program as a command line for DOS or 
maybe even a plugin for LW. (Now that would be nice ;)

  If anyone is interested please email me at

   dshaw@ pacific.net.sg

Thank you for your ears

David Shaw
Senior Animator / Operations Manager
Industrial Digital Imaging, Singapore
Ph: (+65) 270 0133 Fax: (+65) 272 6955